Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Baby Girl


I have thought alot over the last few months about how I don't get to have Lily as my baby for as long as I did my other kids. I feel bad about that. She is so fun and loving. I can't even imagine our family without her. I am excited that she will have a brother so near in age and hope that they are very close. But, I am savoring these last few days with her as my sweet baby.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They grow up so fast as it is, don't they?

Andrea said...

She is adorable!!!! I'm excited to see what your new baby looks like.... How is your sister Angie doing?? Tell her I say hello....

Melissa said...

What a cutie! I can empathize with you. I felt the same feelings towards Gracie when I was expecting Max and Chase. They grow up even faster once a baby sibling arrives. She's adorable and will be a great helper to you;)
Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics of the newest Parry addition!