Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't You Forget About Me





We have had some concerns about how Lily would react to having Jack in the house. But, she really couldn't love him more. She gives Jack at least 40 kisses a day and always wants to be near him. However, she hasn't let us forget that she is still around. From a half of bottle of sunscreen on her legs, to a toilet full of paper to re-arranging her clothing during her naps, she is Lily, hear her roar!

3 comments:

The Wride Family said...

You have your hands full!! She is so cute. I cant believe how big she is getting. I love the toilet paper I bet that was fun to get out of the toilet!! Hope you all are doing well. Give that cute new baby a kiss for us. Love ya Mel and gang!

Mike said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the TP picture! Ava is great and doesn't do much, but I know Cash is going to be into everything!

Melissa said...

That is so funny and cute!