As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short! But I wanted to tell my husband Happy Birthday....yesterday. :) Those of you who know Rob, know just how lucky I am to have him in my life. Our kids ADORE him. He is one of those Dad's that really get down and play with the kids and it is one of the things that I love about him. I am sorry that we had a pretty low-key day, but it was great to have him home. Happy Birthday, hon! I wonder where we will be on your next birthday!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Happy Birthday, Rob!
As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short! But I wanted to tell my husband Happy Birthday....yesterday. :) Those of you who know Rob, know just how lucky I am to have him in my life. Our kids ADORE him. He is one of those Dad's that really get down and play with the kids and it is one of the things that I love about him. I am sorry that we had a pretty low-key day, but it was great to have him home. Happy Birthday, hon! I wonder where we will be on your next birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob!!!
Happy B-day Rob and congratulations on that new little cutie Jack!! He is huge-I love it!! I hope everything is going well in the Parry home as you guys adjust to life with the new baby.
Post a Comment