
Jack finally made his grand entrance! Born:
Monday, May 11th at 2:15 pm
Weighed 9 lbs 10 oz (thank heaven for C-sections!)
Was 21 inches long
Needless to say he was HUGE! I have big babies anyway, but he was a good pound larger than my other record holder.

Here the kids are loving Jack one last time before meeting him.

Getting to hold him for the first time.

After his first bath.

The three of us.

Daddy and Jack.

YOWZA!!

Caleb finally got his brother.

Lily adores Jack....sometimes too much.

Soooo sleepy.

Monkey toes! When he came out, the nurses kept saying he was all feet and hands. They were right!
We are so blessed to have Jack finally here. Everyone is in love with him and he certainly doesn't lack attention. We wish more of you were here to meet him.


7 comments:
He is beautiful!!! I am glad that everything went well and you are home. Thank goodness for C-sections is right! He is adorable though. Good luck with the recovery and I hope your household adjusts as fast as you can.
C-Sections are the best, but in your case even better since he was so big.. He is adorable. I love the picture of all the kids together they are so cute!!!! I hope you recover quickly and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Wow--what a handsome little man. I love his name. His hair. His chubby legs. Your family is so cute. Congratualtions!
Congratulations!!! Wow- he is huge!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! You got some great pics at the hospital!! I love the one of all three of you! You deserve an award!! There is nothing like having a new baby in the home!! I love it!!!
He is soooo cute. He looks like Caleb. Congrats!! Enjoy him they grow fast as you know!! We love ya The Wrides
I'm crying right now for two reasons....1) I wish I could be there to hold that sweet little boy and 2) I didn't talk to Rob on his birthday (today) and now it's too late to call. I'm a loser sister! Anyway, you make gorgeous babies. Love you. Linds. PS- I really am crying...no big surprise though.
Teri, he is amazing. I cannot believe how alert he is in the picture with Caleb. One day we will see each other again and catch up. Congratulations and happy birthday to Rob.
Post a Comment