skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm a Big Kid Now
I think I can speak for a lot of parents when I say "Hooray for 18 months"!!! Lily is now officially in Nursery at church. This was a much needed change for our family, especially with Baby Jack on his way. Lily was getting sooo hard to handle and lets face it, who would rather hang out with the parents than get to blow bubbles, sing silly songs and get to snack on Goldfish galore? She did great, by-the-way. Couldn't get rid of us fast enough...jeesh. So it begins.
5 comments:
Oh.. I love nursery! I probably would love it more if it wasn't may calling, but I do love that Josh has somewhere to be down and off laps. She is so adorable! I am glad that she did well. It always makes it so much nicer when they love it and don't need to have you stay with them. She is too cute!
YAY for nursery!! Mya was the same way - she LOVES nursery so much. She wants to go straight to her class as soon as we get to church!
Lily is such a cutie! Gotta love that blonde hair/blue eyes and adorable face!!
Ohhh, Teri, she is so stinking cute!!! How do you stand it?? :)
she is so grown up. Do your kids get sick every time they go to nursery? Ava does every time...I think we are going inactive.
SHe is SO cute! Seriously adorable. So angelic in that sweet dress. Your kids are growing up fast!
Post a Comment