Friday, January 30, 2009

Same Kind of Different as Me


I recently read "Same Kind of Different as Me" by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. I really loved this book. It had such great advise and wisdom through the entire thing. With the most profound ideas coming from a homeless man. I got this book with three others and I didn't read it til last, because it didn't strike me from the cover. However, it is one of the best books I've read in a while. I couldn't put it down. Warning, you will want to have a box of tissue handy. It really gave me a spiritual uplifting and reminder that Heavenly Father has a plan for every one of us. And sometimes that means stepping outside of our comfort zone in order to find the most joy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mike just finished this book and really enjoyed it. I'm starting it tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion! The kids look great. Love ya!