skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Evening The Score
Many of you may not have heard that we are expecting our 4th (and last) baby in May. We just told our families over the Holidays and are very excited to welcome a new member of our family. We did not find out the gender when I was pregnant with Lily. As exciting as that was, we (meaning I) decided that we would find out this time. I was sure with Lily that I was having a boy. Much to my surprise (and Caleb's demise) out came sweet Lillian. So, from the day we told the kids that we were having a baby, Caleb was sure that it was a brother, named Jack. I would also like a boy, for Caleb's sake, but we will be happy either way. Caleb keeps saying that he would be okay with another sister too, but I know he would be disappointed. Anyway, for the long awaited results. We found out this morning that.........
Caleb just kept saying, "I was right! I was right!" I am glad that all my kids will have a brother and a sister. Needless to say, we are all so excited to meet our new baby Jack in May.
4 comments:
YEAH! Congratulations! That is so awesome. Now Cash will have another playing buddy. I really wish you guys were closer. (Love the name)
Congrats Teri and Rob! I am glad Caleb will have a little brother. Makes it fun for everyone. I hope you are doing well and feeling OK.
Teri and Rob, I am soooo excited for you. Congratulations. One day I hope to meet both Lillian and Jack.
I had no clue you were pregnant! That's great! I'm glad that Caleb is finally getting the brother he's always wanted! Congratulations!
Post a Comment