Monday, February 2, 2009

Kiddie Update

I haven't been very good at posting pics of the kids; or taking them for that matter. Here are some that we've done recently:

This is the result of Lily's first head-on collision with the corner. She got a lovely little line bruise, but took it like the tough guy that she is.

Kansas celebrated its birthday on January 29th, so Caleb's preschool had a cowboy dress up day. He was sooo excited.

I know some of you may wonder why I dressed my daughter up as Axl Rose, but the truth is that she was just going for a 1960's look. It was spirit week at school and this was her interpretation. Looks like we may have our Halloween costume for next year.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pics! Your kids are growing up fast;)

Melissa said...

How awesome! Looks like the kids are doing well! I think we have a collision with the corner on a regular basis around here. Good thing kids are resilent.