I just got back from a doctor's appointment with some great news. I was asking him how far along I had to be in order to have a scheduled c-section. He said at least 39 weeks, do you want to go ahead and schedule it today? DUH! Of course I do. So, May 8th is the day. That makes me exactly 39 weeks. Thanks Dr. Brown! This will make scheduling with the other kiddies soo much easier. That makes it 13 weeks from tomorrow...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am sure having a date makes it easier. You can plan ahead since you have a c-section. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and you are feeling OK.
Yippee!!! You can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you guys will still come to Idaho in July- you know you'd have lots of aunties to help out with baby boy and Lillian. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment