Wow! We have come full circle. We hit every one of these states in this order, top to bottom. We had memorable times in each place, some good, some bad. More info to follow later....
Teri!!! I'm wishing you a VERY belated birthday. I'm a lame sister in law, aren't I? I know you were on the road again for your birthday, yet another year. I hope you were able to celebrate eventually. It was so great to see you and the darling kiddos in Idaho. I must say, you are a trooper for making the trek out with a newborn and all. Thanks and we loved hanging out with you guys. Love always, Linds
2 comments:
Teri!!! I'm wishing you a VERY belated birthday. I'm a lame sister in law, aren't I? I know you were on the road again for your birthday, yet another year. I hope you were able to celebrate eventually. It was so great to see you and the darling kiddos in Idaho. I must say, you are a trooper for making the trek out with a newborn and all. Thanks and we loved hanging out with you guys.
Love always, Linds
That is hilarious! I love it! To think that you did all this travelling with a new baby. You are the new definition of SUPER WOMAN!
Post a Comment