Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zippity Doo Da, Zippity Ay


My, oh my what a wonderful day! I just got the results of my glucose test from the Doctor. I don't have gestational diabetes!!! Yeah!!! After having it with my last pregnancy, I thought for sure I would have a repeat. Not only am I okay, but I don't even have to take the 3-hour glucose test. (Which I had to take for the first three pregnancies.) I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me. Carbs, allow me to re-introduce myself.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I had gestational with all three of my kids. It is NOT fun. I am glad you dodged that bullet!

ShelleyG said...

I hope all is well for the Parry clan! I am glad to hear you don't have GD. We are lucky to live in a time where we can manage these things. My grandpa was over 15lbs. when he was born-he was the biggest baby born in Detroit that year! Of course, his mom has GD, but they didn't know that back then. :) I like peeking in on what's going on with you guys.

Green Montana said...

Woo-hoo!!!!! and we're so happy about your dodging that last bullet of layoffs too. Good month for the Parrys.