skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Springtime in Wichita
Purple blossoms, green grass, new leaves....snow!!! Yes, this is what we woke up to on Saturday morning. We knew it was coming, but never imagined we could build a snowman in the Springtime. The kids were in heaven. They finally got to wear their snowboots in Kansas. (1st time.) It was actually a nice last Winter hurrah. We spent the weekend in, next to the fireplace. But don't fear, it will be 66 degrees today.
3 comments:
We have a ton of snow today too! It was nice and almost 60* a week ago, and now we have 8 inch of snow. Gotta love Utah weather!
Snow...WOW!!! We've been in the "balmy" 70's. It's been gorgeous here in the valley of the sun. (I don't mean to rub that in.) :) I hope you are feeling well, and not too exhausted with chasing after the little ones. :)
I bet your kids are loving the snow seasons after growing up in AZ! I am so tired of the drastic weather changes here--I didn't think I'd ever say this, but bring on the HEAT!
Post a Comment