Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Time To Be Thankful

I promise that we are alive and well!  It has been a while since I've posted due to a number of computer issues.  But I didn't want to miss the chance to tell everyone how grateful we are for all of our blessings.  We have too many to name, but here are a few that I am really feeling lately:

~A computer. One that is finally working!
~A job.  Thank you for all of the positive thoughts and prayers.  Rob was not hit by the layoff, unlike about 2000 other families here in Wichita.
~Our family.  I love them all, but we were happy to see my sister Angela last week.  She came to spend Thanksgiving with us, much to the delight of my three children.  She was very patient putting up with all things High School Musical, Thomas the Tank Engine and well, just Lily. :0)  
~The Holiday Season.  It is no secret that we love Christmas in our house.  Rob starts listening to Christmas music in...well, he listens to it all year.  No joke.  It is a great time of year to spend with friends and family and think about all of the things we have together.
~A sleeping baby.  Those mothers out there know what I am talking about.  I love when Lily is asleep.  Not only because I have a moment of peace, but for the peacefulness and innocence on her face.  Even when she falls asleep in her chair in the middle of chaos. 


 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the picture of Lily--what a cutie pie. I'm so glad Rob was able to keep his job. When are we planning a girls weekend?