Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

I am playing major catchup.  My pal Bonny tagged me a very long time ago, so I am finally paying up:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

(in no particular order)

1~Top Chef

2~The Biggest Loser

3~The Amazing Race

4~Lost

5~24

6~ANTM (cheesy, I know)

That is all I have time for.  And I usually watch them online, sans commercials!

 

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1~El Ricos (only in Queen Creek, AZ)

2~Brick Oven (so many memories~ and suckers!)

3~The Training Table (dipping sauce..need I say more?)

4~Daily Freeze (Payson fav ~ love the fish-n-chips)

5~In-n-Out (I miss the West!)

6~Quizno’s

7~Chipotle

8~Taco Time (another Utah fav)

*note~still working on finding favs in KS

 

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1~
Woke up cold.

2~Ran into a friend from church while freezing at the gas station.

3~Wondered if the weather was a cruel joke.

4~Role played with the missionaries.

5~Cranked the heat at home and snuggled up in a fuzzy blanket.

6~Made breakfast….for dinner.

7~Watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Top Chef.

8~Took a HOT bath and went to bed.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

1~A new nephew in January

2~Warmer weather ;0) (I’ve got a while)

3~Seeing my family  (Someday)

4~Christmas Eve

5~Christmas Morning

6~Lily being in Nursery

7~Paige’s Birthday

8~Moving OUT of this apartment



8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1~A trip to a warm beach

2~A trip to Italy

3~A house

4~To live closer to family

5~A Disney cruise with the kiddos

6~To live closer to friends

7~Warmer weather ;0)

 

 


8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

Any 8 people who want to play!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Your list of places to eat made me so hungry for Payson food. I actually went to the Brick Oven last night and couldn't help but think of all of our memories.