Friday, October 3, 2008

Pickle Update


As I mentioned, my kids usually turn their noses up at pickles. However, yesterday Paige had a "change of heart" when she found out they were selling them. They usually sell these items at the end of the day, so I took my .50 with me when I picked Paige up from school. When she comes out, she is frantically running out of the building and says that she needs to go to the office to see if there are any pickles left. I give her the money and wait for her outside. A couple of minutes later, she emerges from the building sobbing. Yes...sobbing. Apparently the pickles are gone. They sold them sometime during the day instead at the end of the day. Oopsie. How was I to know a) that they were sold during school and b) that my new pickle-loving daughter would be devistated if she didn't get her dill fix. I feel bad for her, because I couldn't stop laughing at her crying over a pickle. A.Pickle. But, alas, as I stated before, they are on the calendar again soon. This time the money will accompany her in the morning. Sorry, sis! (And no, that is not Paige in the picture. Just a random Google image.)

1 comment:

Green Montana said...

What a random thing to sell....pickles! Funny. I just wanted to say how beautiful that picture is of you and Rob on the head of your blog. I just love it and you both look so great. Loves.