Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe she's already a year. She's grown up so much since the last time we saw her. Where does the time go. I'm sad you guys live so far away, Ava and her would have fun playing together. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. Tell everyone else "Hi" for us. Love you!
I can't believe she is one!! I want our baby here so bad but before I know it she will be one!!! Lily is so cute. She looks so much older in that picture since the last time I seen her. Tell Paige Hi for Kage. Love ya The Wrides
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe she's already a year. She's grown up so much since the last time we saw her. Where does the time go. I'm sad you guys live so far away, Ava and her would have fun playing together. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. Tell everyone else "Hi" for us. Love you!
I can't believe she is one!! I want our baby here so bad but before I know it she will be one!!! Lily is so cute. She looks so much older in that picture since the last time I seen her. Tell Paige Hi for Kage. Love ya The Wrides
Post a Comment