Thursday, September 4, 2008

Strange Sleeping Habits

Caleb has always been one to fall asleep anywhere. For some reason he would rather sleep on the floor next to his bed, rather than actually in his bed. So, last night I went in their room to check on them before heading off to bed and this is what I found:

Now he has taken to sleeping under his bed, not just on the floor. Here are some other funny places he has fallen asleep:

In his car seat, eating a gummy worm

Alot of naps on the couch

Even in time-out
I just realized that he is wearing the same outfit in two different instances. Hmmm, if I need him to take a nap I'll need to pull out his "pirate shirt".

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mike has a pirate shirt too and a pirate beard! It looks like you guys are starting to settle in, we miss you. Tell the kids "Hi" for us. Love you lots!

Green Montana said...

Oh, how funny! I especially love the worm/nap picture- too good!