After a very long two days, we completed our trek from Gilbert to Wichita. Thank heaven that we didn't have to go much further. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get into our apartment right away. So, we had live out of a hotel for a week. I do not recommend staying in a hotel, unless you are on vacation. Feeding Lily was challenging...hence the carrot storm.
The kids were real troopers. It isn't easy for kids to be stuck in a hotel for so long. We were all very stir crazy.

It was so helpful to have my amazing mom help out on our journey. I really don't know what we would have done without her. (Pull my hair out, most likely.) Anyway. We have alot of catching up to do, so let the posts begin....
2 comments:
Yay! So happy to see you posting again. How sweet of your mom to help out with the move. I can't wait to get caught up a little more. Your kids are so cute! I loved the school and shark boy post!
Oops, I guess I am logged in as Haley--this is Melissa.
Post a Comment