Tuesday, December 22, 2009

8 Years Old

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter, Paige. I can't begin to describe how amazing this kid is. We always say that she tricked us into having more kids because she is so great. We just thought parenting was a breeze. (Her siblings soon reminded us that she is just a fluke.) She is just an inherently GOOD person. Her friends love her, every teacher she's had wishes they had a classroom full of her and her siblings want to be just like her. I don't know what we did to deserve to be her parents, but we are so LUCKY! Happy Birthday to a girl that is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope Paige has a very happy birthday!!! She is super cute!!

Unknown said...

I know! It is so amazing how much she is like her aunt Jill.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! We love you so much, and miss you a ton too. Have a Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

What a darling! I can;t believe she is eight :)