Lily looks so cute. Her and Ava had the bug theme going on this year. Tell Paige she looked really scary! I couldn't really see Caleb, but I heard he was Optimus Prime, cool!. Hope you guys had a good Halloween! Love ya
Hi Parry family! I saw Dabrielle this weekend and we had fun catching up on all of you guys. I love your blog-your family is beautiful. I hope you are well and liking your new home. John says hi too!-Michelle Ross Gilleland
3 comments:
Lily looks so cute. Her and Ava had the bug theme going on this year. Tell Paige she looked really scary! I couldn't really see Caleb, but I heard he was Optimus Prime, cool!. Hope you guys had a good Halloween! Love ya
Hi Parry family! I saw Dabrielle this weekend and we had fun catching up on all of you guys. I love your blog-your family is beautiful. I hope you are well and liking your new home. John says hi too!-Michelle Ross Gilleland
The kids look so adorable- hope you had a fun Halloween. Loves!
Post a Comment