Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Graduation, Paige!

Today was Paige's Kindergarten Graduation. They put on a concert with some of the songs they learned this year. It was soo funny. I am so proud of Paige. She is really the sweetest kid on Earth. I couldn't have asked for more in a daughter. She is having a really hard time leaving school and her friends since she won't be back next year. But, I know she will have no problem making new friends. I love you Paige. Congratulations.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations Paige! You are growing up sooo fast!

Green Montana said...

Wow, Paige! Congratulations on completing Kindergarten. I heard you worked very hard this year. You are such a wonderful niece and I love you very much!!!

Melissa said...

I loved the slide show--Congratulations Paige! It looks nice and warm down there. Send some of it our way, please???