Thursday, January 24, 2008

How Lucky am I?




I have just been thinking lately how lucky I am to be able to stay at home with my kids. Lily is 13 weeks and I would have already been back to work if I had a job. She is my first baby that I haven't had to dump in daycare at this age. I was sooo blessed to have a wonderful daycare provider for Paige and Caleb, but it still is no substitute for me, their Mommy. Although money is tight, I would NEVER trade being able to take Paige to/from school, go to the park and library with Caleb and be the one to see all of Lily's "1sts". I feel such compassion and understanding for those mothers out there that wish they could stay home, but are unable to for various reasons. That was me at one time. I pray that I am able to continue to be home and watch the most amazing kids everyday. Because I love it. I am so lucky!

No comments: